During this class you will learn how to:
- Level, fill, crumb coat and frost a standard height 7” chocolate mud cake in chocolate buttercream frosting (Cake will be 4″ height total upon completion)
- Cake will cater for approx 15 serves.
- Learn to use a variety of piping tips
- Prepare and fill a piping bag
- Pipe a variety of succulents using our signature vanilla bean buttercream frosting
- Troubleshoot any cake decorating issues you encounter at home.
- Learn our white chocolate and milk chocolate drip recipe also! (Given to you verbally)
- Question and Answer Time at the end of the class
Price is $149 per person. All equipment, ingredients and aprons supplied.
One Child can attend alongside an adult for no additional charge – just select the standard $149 ticket .
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Thursday March 11th, 2021
Shamrock Hill Multipurpose Centre
19 Galway Bay Drive, Ashtonfield, NSW 2323