Our annual Rudolph Cake Decorating Class is here again! Come along and create your very own Rudolph Cake that will be the perfect centrepiece for your Christmas Celebrations!
Venue: Tenambit Community Hall (Tyrell Street Tenambit)
Date: Wednesday December 23rd
During this class you will learn how to:
- Torte, fill, crumb coat and frost a 5” cake in the cutest Rudolph Style – with glittery Macaron Nose, and reusable glitter antlers!
- Learn to prepare and fill a piping bag
- Learn to pipe our signature rose style frosting swirls
- Troubleshoot any cake decorating issues you encounter at home.
- Question and Answer Time at the end of the class
Price is $149 per person.
You are welcome to bring along a friend and both decorate the ONE cake together – please select the 2 ATTENDEES TICKET for this option… it is $199.
- Option to upgrade to a 6″ Cake for 15-20 serves for an additional $15.
One Child can attend alongside an adult for no additional charge – just select the standard $149 ticket .
Cake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and will retain freshness.