During this class you will learn how to:
- Level, fill, crumb coat and frost a 6” white chocolate mud cake in semi naked buttercream frosting – choose your own colour! Cake will cater for 15-20 serves.
- Learn to safely prepare fresh florals for decorating including taping stems
- Make a versatile easy-peasy caramel drip that you will easily be able to replicate at home
- Learn about floral placement for best aesthetic results of your beautiful cake
- Troubleshoot any cake decorating issues you encounter at home.
- Learn our white chocolate and milk chocolate drip recipe also! (Given to you verbally)
- Question and Answer Time at the end of the class
Price is $165 per person. All equipment, florals, ingredients and aprons supplied. If you would like to bring along macarons, lollies or other chocolates to use on top of your cake you are more than welcome to.
You are welcome to bring along a friend and both decorate the ONE cake together – please select the 2 ATTENDEES TICKET for this option… it is $229.
One Child can attend alongside an adult for no additional charge – just select the standard $165 ticket .
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Thursday December 3rd, 2020
Shamrock Hill Multipurpose Centre
19 Galway Bay Drive, Ashtonfield, NSW 2323